What information do we collect?
- We ("We" shall refer to SVS Marketing) collect information from you when you register on this website (the “Site”) by creating an account via clicking on the 'My Account' button, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also may collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions (see "Third party links" section below as a third party payment processor may be involved in processing your transaction)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive marketing and.or promotional communications from FUJIFILM Canada Inc. (“FCAN”) respecting FCAN and its products and services we, FCAN and/or our service providers may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails regarding FCAN, its products and services, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to promotional and/or marketing communications, you will not receive these e-mails unless you have provided consent to us and/or FCAN via another method. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include FCAN or its affiliates. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us or FCAN in operating this website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping. To delet your information from FCAN’s databases, contact FCAN at 600 Suffolk Court Mississauga ON L5R 4G4 Attn: Chief Privacy Officer or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party links
Changes to our Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page. Privacy Statement changes will apply only to information collected after the date of the change.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Privacy Statement Only
This online privacy Statement applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
By using our site, you consent to our Privacy Statement.
Last Updated: July 3, 2019.